My Dad is an avid cyclist doing regular races throughout the year. Although he is more of a mountain biker than road biker he takes part in the Pick n' Pay Cape Argus Cycle Tour every year with aims of improving his previous time. Since he undergoes grueling training everyday for an even bigger challenge - the Absa Cape Epic mountain bike event - this weekends Argus was not much of a challenge! He completed the race in 3hours and 43 seconds! We were all very proud and enjoyed a fun day of celebration (i.e. eating our faces off) at the Cape Argus Hospitality tent. Congratulations Poppa! Enjoy some photographs of the day.
x x x
p.s I won't be updating this week since I am writing tests at university. Please join the FB fan page I'll update that with regular fashion inserts.
|1) Local Poster|
2) Cyclist speeding to the finish
3) My Dad, Waleed and his friend Niall in their Pitstop Cycling Kits
4) &5) Dads Helmet and Sweaty shoes
6) Bicycle spokes
7) Me melting in the sun
8) Finally some shade in hospitality!
9) &10) So proud of our dad, my sister and I with him for a photo
11) Team Supporting Sisters!
12) &13) &14) Delicious snacks, food and iced coffee.
15) B and I always have the funnest time together!